Start-Up Founders and Business Leaders
Join a coaching group and make 2016 your year for success!
"Every famous athlete, every famous performer has somebody who's a coach, somebody who can watch what they're doing and say, 'Is that what you really meant? Did you really do that thing?' and give them perspective. The one thing people are never good at is seeing themselves how others see them. A coach really, really helps." - Eric Schmidt, Google CEO on his "Best Advice" featured on CNN Money
Do you have a coach? Are you ready to get started? Join Now!
Join the Start-Up Founders Coaching Group and be part of a small, peer-group with an emphasis on coaching and collaboration where you will learn to connect your daily habits to help you reach your business goals.
Save time and headaches from making poor decisions. Stop struggling with making decisions alone.
Benefit from coaching that will help you build clarity, decisiveness, and focus on your values and commitments. Coaching provides validation, support, and accountability in a way that plays to each person's individual strengths.
Coaching is confidential and gives you a venue to discuss difficult decisions and connect your decisions to your goals for the best outcome.
Develop great habits, do one thing every day that matters, and keep a positive attitude. It sounds simple, but it can be very difficult. The Coaching Group is a place to identify your challenges, learn from your peers, manage your time, and learn about yourself to empower those around you. What do you want from the Coaching Group?
Count on Trusted, Confidential Advice
This group maintains a confidential exchange of business ideas, support, and advice in an exclusive peer environment. It's a place to discuss challenges, strategies, implementation issues, and hold you accountable.
Leverage Fresh Perspectives
- Consult with your peers and share strategies, challenges, and opportunities.
- Meet and network with each other to discuss your business challenges, successes and opportunities facilitated by a certified professional coach.
- Exchange new and innovative ideas, solutions, and strategies in a confidential setting.
- Gain valuable information, insight, and knowledge from other business leaders who have overcome the same challenges.
- Stay Committed to Your Focus
- Develop a clear vision of your goals.
- Connect your daily activities to your long-term goals.
- Create conditions under which you and others can flourish.
- Learn how to make the most of your resources and act effectively.
- Monthly Facilitated Group Sessions
- Monthly Personal Coaching Sessions
- Access to an online group forum
- Discovery Session (coaching overview, outline of program and how it works, key exercises, personal handouts, identification of commitment)
- Webinars - training topics relevant to your needs
- Feedback provided on an ongoing basis
- Includes alignment with your marketing strategy and goals
- Special introductory rate with a six-month commitment
- Call Monica to learn more about coaching and if it is right for you.
Monica Phillips, CPCC, ACC, is an executive coach working with start-ups, tech companies, C-suite leaders and founders, lawyers and other professional services, and nonprofits on leadership, business development, marketing strategy, accountability, and personal fulfillment. She partners with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.