Values. Innovation. Commitment. Accountability. Success.
Work should be fun! I want everyone to love the work that they do, be fulfilled, and share their value with others. From setting winning habits and business development to strategic vision and team collaboration I want to champion you to do more than you ever thought was possible. Learn more about coaching.
“Every famous athlete, every famous performer has somebody who’s a coach, somebody who can watch what they’re doing and say, ‘Is that what you really meant? Did you really do that thing?’ and give them perspective. The one thing people are never good at is seeing themselves how others see them. A coach really, really helps.”
– Eric Schmidt, Google CEO on his “Best Advice” featured on CNN Money
Because people are what matter in business.
Develop good habits, do one thing every day that matters, keep a positive attitude, and you will meet your goals. It sounds simple but it can be really hard. You are probably familiar with this. You set goals, you work hard, but at some point you start to talk yourself out of achieving what you really want because it is hard. Or because you stop believing in yourself.
Do you want it to work this time? Welcome to coaching!
I coach highly-accomplished professionals to help them make a lasting impact during their limited time. Most people I talk to have too much action in their lives and so much more they want to accomplish. I help them identify their focus and what fulfills them, commit to action, and hold them accountable.
I also work with clients who want their time to mean more for themselves and others. They want to challenge themselves to imagine what else is possible and accomplish their dreams.
Companies are increasingly investing in their people resources – the talent that drives their innovation – to support its culture, create employees who are fulfilled and teams that are engaged, and create space for more effective opportunities. That is where real change and transformation occurs.
How are your future leaders influencing the team that looks up to them? What kind of habits are they developing to put their career on the right track? What are your leaders doing to provide space for members of their groups to grow?
I can help you address these questions and more. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss with you some of your challenges and identify how we can work together to jumpstart your business development efforts and lead your professionals to a place of action.
Spark Plug Labs coaches you to:
- Develop a clear vision of your goals.
- Be guided to connect your daily activities to your long-term goals.
- Create conditions under which you and others can flourish.
- Use your time to advance your agenda.
- Learn how to make a higher impact during your time.
Create a Client-Centric Culture
Ambitious executives don’t only need to understand what makes others tick, they need to recognize what is going on in their own personalities. Coaching strengthens emotional intelligence and gives leaders the ability to recognize how other people are feeling in a business context and to react appropriately for mutual benefit.
Sample Coaching Program
- Kick-off session includes a coaching overview, outline of program and how it works, key exercises, personal handouts, identification of commitment.
- First session is a 90-minute Discovery Session
- Two 30-minute Coaching Sessions per month
- Monthly Webinars – training topics relevant to your needs, featuring outside speakers.
- Feedback provided on an ongoing basis
- Check-in and follow-up emails
- Optional handouts to deepen the learning and provide written support to the process.
- Includes all research needed to prepare for coaching sessions.
- Includes alignment with your marketing and business development goals and resources.
- Content of coaching sessions is confidential.
- Organizational coaching can include tracking for actions, participation, and accountability.
- Sessions are held by phone or Skype and may be held in person, as arranged in advance.
Sample Webinar Topics
Topics are designed to match client needs. Requests will be accommodated as much as possible.
- 30 Days to Forming the Right Habits
- Relationships – It's All About Who You Know
- Integrate with Your Firm Resources – Marketing, IT, Finance, HR
- Follow Your Clients – Associations, social media, targeted content, publish in journals, external events, business and social, face-time, etc. Where do they go and what do they read from the time they wake up until the time they go to bed? What is important to them?
- Incorporating A Client Culture
- Balance and Fulfillment – Can you find balance and live a fulfilling life?
- The Elevator Pitch – One size does not fit all
- Get It Done – Foolproof ways to keep your positive mental attitude
- Inside-Outside – Using internal tools and relationships to leverage existing contacts from your firm network to build new external contacts
- The Power of Positivity – Leading From Your Heart
- Go Social – Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ – understand how your clients use these tools and why they might be important for you
- Someone’s Been Sleeping in My Bed – How to work together with your partners and limit feelings of resentment and fee sharing
- Revenue Wheel – An overview of the marketing and BD cycle and recommended client touch points available to you
- Personal Branding – How to develop and leverage your content and build your personal brand – including online overview of your personal bio, keywords, Google+, Google Authorship, About.me, etc.
- Deliver a Perfect Presentation – Whether it is in front of your board or a conference of thousands, make sure that your message resonates with your audience.
Coaching packages are tailored to meet your needs. Please call to discuss what would work best for you or your team.
» Learn more about Monica