Join a Coaching Collaborative.
Spark Plug Labs has developed Forums, Exchanges, and Roundtables to facilitate meaningful interactions with groups of clients focused on coaching and collaboration.
We are currently enrolling members for the Women Leaders Forum for law firm partners and senior associates.
About the Women Leaders Forum - Join Now!
"There is a special place in hell for women who don't help other women." ~Madeleine Albright
It’s lonely at the top but it doesn’t have to be.
What if you walked into a room full of women who want you to succeed. Who want you to be the best version of you. Who want to champion you on your path to success. Wouldn't that feel pretty awesome?
Join Spark Plug Labs’ Women Leaders Forum and be part of an 8- to 12-person peer group with an emphasis on coaching and collaboration to help you reach your business goals.
The Forum is geared towards women leaders or future leaders in law firms who face similar challenges and can benefit from coaching that will focus on their values and their commitments to help them align their actions for the greatest outcomes. The power of the group provides validation, support, and accountability in a way that plays to each person’s individual strengths.
Do one thing everyday that will get you closer to your goals and keep a positive attitude. It sounds simple, but it can be very difficult. The Forum is a place to develop, empower, and serve leading women in law.
- Sponsorship – getting women to positions of leadership and keeping them there.
- Leveraging our relationships – know who to ask and when to get the help we need.
- Me First – finding balance and unapologetically taking time for ourselves.
- Value Identification – know how you add value to the bottom-line and be compensated appropriately.
- Focus – clear career goals, written down, with proactive intentional action identified to get us there.
Leverage Fresh Perspectives
- Consult with your peers and share strategies, challenges, and opportunities.
- Meet and network with each other to discuss your business challenges, successes, and opportunities facilitated by a trained professional coach.
- Exchange new and innovative leadership ideas, solutions, and strategies in a confidential setting.
- Gain valuable information, insight, and knowledge from other women partners who have overcome the same challenges.
Count on Trusted, Confidential Advice
This group is intended to provide a confidential exchange of business ideas, support and advice in an exclusive peer environment. It’s a place to discuss challenges, strategies, implementation issues, and hold you accountable.
Stay Committed to Your Focus
What is possible when you perform at your highest level?
In the Women Leaders Forum you will propel your leadership and business development goals by identifying:
- What motivates you? If there were no constrains in your life what would you do differently?
- What energizes you? Set goals around the things you really like to do.
- What is authentic to you? Make choices that resonate with who you are.
- Who is in your network and how can they help you?
- How do you create stories around your success? Learn how to speak up and take risks.
Program Features Include
- Monthly Facilitated Peer Meetings
- Monthly Personal Coaching Sessions
- Access to an online group forum
- Discovery Session (coaching overview, outline of program and how it works, key exercises, personal handouts, identification of commitment)
- Monthly Webinars – training topics relevant to your needs, ongoing while coaching program is active and featuring outside speakers
- Feedback provided on an ongoing basis
- Check-in and follow-up emails
- Includes alignment with your firm’s marketing strategy and goals
- Sessions are held by phone, Skype, or webinar.
Are you interested in joining the Women Leaders Forum? Contact us for member pricing and more information.
Monica Phillips is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach working with lawyers, start-ups, executives, professional services, and nonprofits on leadership, business development, marketing strategy, and personal fulfillment. She partners with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.